- The buyer has an approval period of 5 day form the time the guitar is received it. If a return is requested with in the 5 day period, a full refund will be issued, except shipping charges.
- The guitar should arrive at Cervantes Guitars in mint condition. Returned guitars are the responsibility of the buyer until received and inspected by Cervantes Guitars. Buyer is responsible to insure the returned guitar.
- If the guitar is not returned in 5 days the buyer owns the guitar and the money can’t be refunded
- If the buyer alters the guitar, the buyer owns the guitar. Alterations include modification of the saddle, tuning machines, frets etc.
- If the guitar is damage during return, the buyer owns the guitar and is his responsibility to insure the guitar and proceed with the insurance claim.
- Custom order guitars are not refundable unless it’s approved in writing by Cervantes Guitars; customized modification’s cost will apply and will be deducted from the refund.
- International fees, tariffs, brokers fees are the responsibility of the buyer.